How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to a Galaxy phone
To transfer WhatsApp chats from Iphone to a Samsung Galaxy Phone there are a few things you need to know.
According to WhatsApp, for the transfer to occur the following are necessary:
- Samsung SmartSwitch app version 18.104.22.168 or greater installed on your new device
- WhatsApp iOS version 22.214.171.124 or greater on your old device
- WhatsApp Android version 126.96.36.199 or greater on your new device
- USB-C to Lightning cable (or equivalent adapters)
- Use the same phone number on the new device as the old device.
- Your new Android device must be factory new or reset to factory settings.
First, you need to connect your iPhone to your Galaxy phone using the Lightning to USB-C cable. Then follow the steps shown on the Samsung Smart Switch and when prompted, scan the QR Code with your iPhone.