Explosion At Nevis’ Medical University of The Americas, (MUA) Dorm: Two ladies Hospitalised

Pulse Administrator
1 Min Read

Mini Video clip of the blaze a the Medical University of the MUA.

By: Staff Writer

A dorm used by MUA students caught fire earlier tonight in the St. James Parish.

Reports indicate that two Students were burnt and injured in the explosion and were taken to the Alexandra Hospital by fellow students.

Unconfirmed reports suggests that rooms in the building that caught fire were completely destroyed.

Nearby apartments were damaged. According to Blogger, Everton Powell, 3 rooms were damaged.

The Fire and Rescue Services team were on hand to extinguish the blaze. The police were also present at the scene.

Share this Article
error: SKN PULSE content is protected !!
Verified by MonsterInsights