Here’s how you can turn on professional mode:
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Below your profile header, click or tap the menu button (…) on the right side.
- Click or tap Turn on professional mode.
- To confirm, click or tap Turn on and complete the flow.
How to turn off professional mode
If you don’t want to use professional mode on your profile, you can turn it off. If you turn off professional mode:
- Your current friends, followers and profile content won’t change.
- Your Who can follow mepreference remains Public, but you can change it in Settings.
- Your privacy settings won’t change.
- You can turn on professional mode anytime.
After you turn off professional mode, you can expect the following changes:
- Your existing content or audience insights won’t be available anymore.
- You’ll lose access to enhanced safety features such as Moderation Assist.
- You’ll no longer be eligible for discovery opportunities on Facebook.
- If you’re eligible for monetization, you’ll receive pending payouts or bonuses, but future bonuses / payouts will be paused.
Here’s how to turn off professional mode:
- Go to your profile on Facebook.
- Below your profile header, click or tap the menu button (…).
- Click or tap Turn off professional mode and complete the steps.