Charlestown, Nevis, 12th October 2023; The Integrity Commission (Nevis) wishes to remind the Persons in Public Life (Declarants) as set out below and in Schedule 1, that they must file their Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities, in accordance with Section 51 of No. 2of 2013 Integrity in Public Life Ordinance, 2013 and No. 5 of 2019 Integrity in Public Life (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019.
All Declarants are required to submit their completed Declaration Forms and the relevant supporting documents in person at the Integrity Commission’s office between Monday, October 16th and Friday, October 20th, 2023, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Persons in Public Life include the following:
- All Persons in Public Life who made their last filing on or before 3rd February 2023 or thereafter.
- All Chairpersons and Managers who are no longer sitting members of Statutory Boards as at 30th June 2022 and 30th June 2023.
- All Persons in Public Life who have resigned their posts from either the Nevis Island Administration or Statutory Bodies as of 30th June 2022 and 30th June 2023 are also required to file.
All declarations are confidential documents. Please DO NOT submit your completed Declared Form and supporting documents through a third party OR by electronic mail OR surface mail. It will not be accepted.
Schedule 1 below details all Persons in Public Life (Declarants) who are required to file a declaration.
SCHEDULE 1 (Section 2)
1. President of the Nevis Island Assembly
2. Members of the Nevis Island Assembly
3. Ministers of Government
- Members of Cabinet
- Parliamentary Secretaries
- Legal Advisor
- Permanent Secretaries
- Legal Officers employed in the Public Service above the level of Grade N40
- Heads of Departments and Directors employed in the Public Service above the level of Grade N40
- Chairman and Managers of majority government owned or controlled banks or other financial institutions or Statutory Corporations or Companies.
Ricaldo V. Caines Chairman
(Amended by No. 5of 2019 on 19 November, 2020)